2018 Marvin Architects Challenge
The 10th annual Marvin Architects Challenge is now open, and for the first time ever, Integrity Projects are eligible. With a streamlined entry form, submitting a project has never been easier.
Winners will be named in six categories: Contemporary, Transitional, Traditional New Construction, Remodel/Addition, Commercial, and Historic. You will have the opportunity to select the category or categories that best identify your project. A Best In Show Winner will be named from any of the six categories.
The six juried winners, including Best in Show and the six category winners, will be treated to some fantastic prizes.
- A trip to New York for the 2018 AIA Conference on Architecture. Travel, lodging and conference registration fees paid by Marvin.
- A September honors event with Marvin executives at Marvin headquarters in Warroad, MN. And earn AIA-CES credits for this all-expenses-paid tour.
- Winning designs will be featured on Marvin.com.
- Marvin will extensively promote winning designs and architects through Marvin sites and media partners.
- Winning projects and architects will be featured in our yearly Architects Challenge coffee table book.
Best In Show Winner
- A one page advertorial feature of the Best in Show design in Architectural Digest magazine.
- An in-depth look at the winning project in up to two video promotions created by the magazine.
We have been incredibly honored to have collaborated on these past Marvin Architects Challenge and Integrity Red Diamond Achiever winners. These two programs will now both be under the umbrella of the Architects Challenge, and we are sure that Maine will continue to be well-represented among the winners!
Modern on the Marsh