2017 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award
2017 submissions are currently being accepted through July 14th.
For over 10 years, the Red Diamond Achiever Award has been honoring the exceptional work of licensed builders, remodelers and architects who use Integrity Windows and Doors. Projects are awarded based on creativity, overcoming construction challenges, architecture, complexity and sustainability. Projects may be submitted by the builder, remodeler and architect as well as nominated by Eldredge Lumber. Submitting a project is easy and the rewards and positive exposure for the winners are invaluable.
2017 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Winners Will Receive…
- Award – A beautiful glass award.
- Project Profile – Integrity will create a Project Profile of your project and feature it on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations. 200 printed copies and the electronic creative files.
- Press Release/Media Support – Press Release sent to the winner’s local market newspapers. The project will also be featured on Integrity’s national social media outlets, E-Newsletters, and Public Relations. Winners from 2016 received over 12 million impressions in media outlets and local newspapers!
- VIP Event Fall 2017 – Integrity will provide the winner and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, MN and a day trip to Warroad, MN for a facilities tour and awards ceremony!
- Cash Donation – A $200 cash donation will be donated on behalf of the winning company to a charity of your choice.
- Website – Each winner will be prominently featured on the Integrity website.
- Calendar – Integrity will create a 2018 monthly calendar featuring winners and other top entries. We will provide a number of calendars for the winners and one calendar for each entrant.
- Winners Badge – Winners will receive an electronic badge to be used in any business materials or imagery displaying that they are a Red Diamond Achiever Award Winner.